Advertising with the PC Times
- Our advertisers are really important to us - without them, we wouldn't be able to share news with our local communities. Every advertiser - large or small - will get great service from us.
- We are the only newspaper to cover the entire geographic distribution of Auckland's sought-after coastal and rural south-east. Advertisements in our paper reach more than 6,000 households (and growing - fast!). Beachlands and Clevedon are poised to undergo huge growth over the next few years, and our distribution numbers are expected to significantly increase as a result. Read more about our distribution area and the type of people who read our newspapers.
- We are hyper-local. That means we only print news relevant to the people who live in our area. Because of this, our paper is very well read. As a result, advertisements are seen - not just thrown straight in the bin!
- We offer a range of advertising options to suit all budgets - from classified ads through to full-page options.
- We like to make it easy for you - you can supply your ad, or we can create one for you (you will need to send us any logos and images you want to use - see here for more details).
- Our salesperson, Melody Cutfield, is happy to provide advice about what will work best for your size business. Contact Melody by email or phone 021 026 14467.
- We run regular special features with supporting editorial - these are a great way to showcase your business on a page that complements your specialty. Find out more.
- If you're a real estate agent, our monthly property guide is the perfect advertising vehicle.
Options for advertising in the PC Times are listed below. Advertising rates differ depending on the size of the ad, where in the paper you want your ad to be printed, and how many weeks you would like the ad to run. Options and rates are listed below. Please contact our advertising team if you have any questions, or call Melody on 021 026 14467.
We are happy to support community not-for-profits, churches and sports groups with a 20% discount off our standard advertising rates - if your organisation falls into one of these categories, please let us know when you make your ad booking.
Standard classified ads
$10 for every 150 characters (approx 25 words): book online
Single Column Classified: 1 column (3cm) wide x 6cm length within a border
$35 full colour. Please email us your wording plus any images/logos you wish to incorporate.
Back Page Business Listing
Our back page is a business directory which offers excellent value to local businesses. It's everyone's Go-To - we often see it pinned to people's fridges!
$150 per line for minimum 6 months (25 insertions)
$200 for 2 lines
$250 for 3 lines
Trades and Services Ads
We have a special page dedicated to Trades and Services, which acts as a one stop shop for anyone wanting a tradie. Or we are happy to run your ad on other pages within the PC Times. Ad sizes and prices vary, so contact us for a quote or call Melody on 021 026 14467.
Run of Paper Ads
Run of Paper means your advertisement will be placed on a standard news page within the paper. Sizes vary from small business-card ads to full page advertisements. Prices vary depending on size and how often you wish to advertise. Download a rate card.
Within each issue of the PC Times, we run a special feature about a topic or location of interest (such as Health & Style, Weddings, Boating, Pets, or focusing on local areas such as Clevedon, Beachlands/Maraetai, East Auckland etc.). If they wish, advertisers can supply accompanying editorial to be printed at no additional cost (at the discretion of the editor) alongside their paid advertisement. See a list of upcoming special features here. Contact our Features Consultant, Melody Cutfield, for rates and information.
A business profile advertorial is a great way to give people a more in-depth understanding of the goods or services your business supplies. Business profiles are about 450 words in length, and provide an overview of what your business does. You can supply us with the wording, or we can write something for you. Your logo and company contact details are also included. Email us for details.
Flyers and Brochures
We are happy to deliver flyers and brochures with the PC Times to 3,100 homes within the Beachlands-Maraetai areas. Please contact us for prices and details.
We produce a monthly property guide, printed on high quality white paper, which is inserted into the centre of the PC Times. The property guide features homes listed for sale within our distribution area, accompanied by editorial on a range of property-related subjects.
- Artwork to be supplied as medium to high resolution PDF files or Adobe Illustrator files
- Photos to be supplied as medium to high resolution jpg files.
- The Pohutukawa Coast Times is printed full colour RGB.
- We can create your ad, or your can supply us with a ready-made ad
- While we take every care to ensure your ad display is of high quality, Miller Media Ltd does not take responsibility for the reproduction of supplied artwork.