Advertising with the PC Times
- We are the only newspaper to cover the entire geographic distribution of Auckland's sought-after coastal and rural south-east. From Whitford to Orere Point to Hunua and Paparimu, advertisements in our paper reach more than 6,000 households (and growing - fast!). Beachlands and Clevedon are poised to undergo huge growth over the next few years, and our distribution numbers are expected to significantly increase as a result.
- Because it contains local news about local people and events, our paper is very well read - and advertisers are seen. Check out some testimonials from our happy advertisers.
- We offer a range of advertising options to suit all budgets - from well-priced classified ads through to full-page options.
- We like to make it easy for you - you can supply your ad, or we can create one for you (you will need to send us any logos and images you want to use - see here for more details).
- Our account manager, Gail Henry, has more than 20 years experience working in community papers - she is always happy to provide advice about what will work best for your size business. Contact Gail by email or phone 536 5715.
- We run regular special features with supporting editorial - these are a great way to showcase your business on a page that complements your specialty. Find out more.
- If you're a real estate agent, our monthly property guide is the perfect advertising vehicle.
Options for advertising in the PC Times are listed below. Advertising rates differ depending on the size of the ad, and how many times you would like the ad to run in our paper. Please contact our advertising team for an obligation free quote, or call Gail on 536 5715.
Please note we are happy to support community not-for-profits, churches and sports groups, so please get in touch to find out more about our special discounted community rates.
Standard classified run‐on
$10 for every 150 characters (approx 25 words): book online
Single Column Classified: 1 column (3cm) wide x 6cm length within a border
$35 full colour. Please email us your wording plus any images/logos you wish to incorporate.
Back Page Business Listing
Our back page is a business directory which offers excellent value to local businesses. It's everyone's Go-To - we often see it pinned to people's fridges!
$150 per line for minimum 6 months (25 insertions)
$200 for 2 lines
$250 for 3 lines
Trades and Services Ads
We have a special page dedicated to Trades and Services, which acts as a 'one stop shop' for anyone wanting a tradie. Or we are happy to run your ad on other pages within the PC Times. Ad sizes and prices vary, so contact us for a quote or call Gail on 536 5715.
Run of Paper Ads
Run of Paper means your advertisement will be placed on a standard news page within the paper. Sizes vary from small business-card ads to full page advertisements. Prices vary depending on size and how often you wish to advertise.
Our account manager Gail has more than 20 years experience helping advertisers achieve maximum 'bang for their buck' in community papers, so give her a call on 536 5715 or drop her an email to discuss what will work best for your business.
Within each issue of the PC Times, we run a special feature about a topic or location of interest (such as fasion, beauty and wellness, weddings, pets, or focusing on local areas such as Clevedon, Howick, Botany etc.). If they wish, advertisers can supply accompanying editorial may be printed at no cost (at the discretion of the editor) alongside their paid advertisement. See a list of upcoming special features. Contact our Features Consultant, Melody Cutfield, for rates and information.
A business profile advertorial is a great way to give people a more in-depth understanding of the goods or services your business supplies. Business profiles are about 450 words in length, and provide an overview of what your business does. You can supply us with the wording, or we can write something for you. Your logo and company contact details are also included. Email us for details.
Flyers and Brochures
We are happy to insert flyers and brochures within the PC Times for delivery within the Beachlands-Maraetai areas. Please contact us for prices and details.
We produce a monthly property guide, printed on high quality white paper, which is inserted into the centre of the PC Times. The property guide features homes listed for sale within our distribution area, accompanied by editorial on a range of property-related subjects.
- Artwork to be supplied as medium to high resolution PDF files.
- Photos to be supplied as medium to high resolution jpg files.
- The Pohutukawa Coast Times is printed full colour RGB.
- You may have a design or advertising agency that can provide artwork to your requirements.
- We can create advertising artwork for you at a fixed fee of $80 + gst based on logo/photos supplied.
- Advertorial Business Profile – no more than 450 words.
- While we take every care to ensure your ad display is of high quality, Miller Media Ltd does not take responsibility for the reproduction of supplied artwork.